This article applies to the BlackBerry® 7520 Wireless Handheld.
The sample code included with this document provides a demo application showcasing voice notes functionality on the BlackBerry 7520. The code contains the following specifications:
- How to record an audio file.
- How to play an audio file.
- How to delete an audio file.
- How to stop an audio file (both during play and record).
- How to use the AudioFileListener class.
- How to process Audio return values.
Note: This implementation is only supported on the BlackBerry 7520 itself. It will not perform the same way in the simulator or on other devices.