This article applies to the following:
- BlackBerry® devices based on Java® technology
After loading a custom theme built using BlackBerry® Theme Studio, the theme is not listed under Options > Themes, or the theme is present but cannot be activated.
- The BlackBerry® Enterprise Server administrator is not allowing custom themes to be loaded to the device.
- The custom theme has not been designed to run on that particular device.
- Contact the BlackBerry Enterprise Server administrator to allow custom themes.
- Contact the theme designer to determine the device for which the theme was designed.